Swimming Class

Swimming Class

Nerd Love

Nerd Love

Sleepless Summer

Sleepless Summer

In this world I would be the King of Fix-It.

In this world I would be the King of Fix-It.

I will kill you with my lightsaber

I will kill you with my lightsaber

Friday, October 9, 2009

"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, oh Lord?" –The Book of Revalation

"Oh, not long at all now, let me just finish writing the blurb, no really, I'm going to finish it today, I promise, I'm just really hungry because I had class all day, let me just make some noodles first."–The Book of Nick and Emi

Yea, all ye faithful, thy long wait has ended. Sticking It, Facebook's only stick-figure webcomic about life in college, has finally been moved onto (trumpet fanfare here) A BLOG! For those of you who were with us before the shift, thanks for sticking with us (pun absolutely intended). To reward your patience, here are some new comics for you! For anyone who may be joining us now, you may help yourself to the new comics as well as all our past episodes, which you will find below.

We both hope you enjoy our pretty new website, and just to show our good intentions, we guarantee your money back times five if you do not lose at least forty pounds within your first week of reading Sticking It.

No comments:

Post a Comment